VERÓNICA NAPURI PEIRANO
Executive Director of PERÚ WELLNESS TRAVEL
She has been dedicated for years to trip design, and has a specialisation in quality standards. Find out a little more about her.
- She is considered one of Peru’s foremost experts in the tourism industry.
- She is an active member of Peru’s most prestigious governmental institutions and organizations in the field.
- She is a frequent international orator and consultant on green and sustainable products, adventure tourism, and unique travel experiences of her own creation in Peru.
- She has worked for five years in Europe as part of the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA-Europe), opening an office in the United Kingdom.
- She was appointed director of the Peruvian tourist board in the UK, and led the organization there for two years before her return to Peru.
- She was a member of the Advisory Committee to the 2010 Adventure Travel World Summit in Scotland.
- She took park in the “MUJER ODM 2016”, which selects women engaged in humanitarian social work.
- As part of the International Women’s Day celebrations, she was awarded a Medal by the Peruvian Congress for her Dedication to the Development of Fair and Sustainable Travel.
- She has twice been re-elected president of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) in Peru.
- She was recently recognized by the Lima Chamber of Commerce for her contribution to tourism in Peru.